List of requirements to enter this projects:
• We do not expect the polish render, instead, we are looking for a clear proposal that would work
• Should your project be chosen, you need to be able to design the project within 2 weeks (this doesn’t mean build it in 2 weeks, but instead do all the designs in 2 weeks)
• We want to celebrate your own style and skill, so please consider that this project is going to be used in our brand video
• Your project needs to be based on Bare Conductive hardware and involve Electric Paint or Printed Sensors depending on the project
• Every project, except the Interactive Wall, should be less than 420 x 594 x 200 mm
• You are free to use whichever software you feel is best, we just need the files so we can replicate the project in our studio
• All ideas must be submitted by 09:00 am GMT, Monday 22 February.
Should your ideas be chosen, all files (plans, dimensions, designs, renders, animations, etc) must be provided to us. All files must be sent to us by 09:00 am GMT, Monday 8 March.
We understand that this might sound a bit complicated so here’s an example run-through:
This project was created by Ian Barnard: https://www.bareconductive.com/news/building-an-interactive-wall-with-hand-lettering-artist-ian-barnard/
If he were to participate in this rebrand video, he would send us his idea, i.e. send us the sketch or project brief of “Interactivity Everywhere” wall plus an explanation on how he would projection mapping by 22 February. Here's a sketch:
By 8 March, he would have sent us the illustration for the design on the wall, and the video files for the animation.
Here are some more inspirations: